Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

10 bass

 The genre me and my partner are doing is rock. She is playing the electric guitar and I am singing. In my group there is Dominique and me. The name of the song we have selected is Smells like teen spirit by Nirvana. We have not yet decided what part of the song we are going to work on first we are thinking of doing the pre-chorus but not completely sure. What has been challenging so far has been finding a song that is right for both of us and that won't be too difficult for the electric guitar  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about